Wednesday, May 22, 2013

No I Didn't Get Lost, But I Did Get to the Doctor

Sorry about not posting. Life got a little crazy with the final product push at work. But I did get good news at my doctor's office.

My blood pressure was normal!! That's rare for me. It's usually a little elevated at the doctor's office, because I deal with "white coat syndrome." What's that? It's a condition some people experience when they go to the doctor's office. It causes a feeling of anxiety, which often translates into a slightly elevated blood pressure reading.

I was a happy woman. This "Paleo thing" must be doing some good.

The doctor did advise me to follow a slightly more strict version of Paleo/Primal than what I've been following (which has been much closer to 65/35 than the 80/20 to 85/15 that Mark Sisson and Robb Wolf recommend). So I'm back to coming up with some newer Paleo/Primal recipes. I'll post them as I experiment, I promise.

My doctor also advised me to get away from the computer and get at least an hour of movement in every day. I'm open to suggestions, folks. What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment